Wednesday, April 20, 2011

looking for true Niki fans





















3 weeks ago I told you in this post about visiting the exhibition Inside-Out of Niki de Saint Phalle in Schunck*. After visiting this exhibition I e-mailed them a picture of my tattoo and I got a response! They told me they're working on a "Niki zine" (from magazine...), and looking for pictures of  people who are inspired by her work. If they can place my tattoo? Of course I said! And the funny thing is, now is the museum looking for more people with a tattoo of Niki's work. So if you also have a Nana of flesh and blood or if you know anyone or you are just curious, click here!

7 comments:

  1. céline wow!
    that honor, come up with your tattoo!

    hahahha ... I only have shirts that I bought
    in her show here in Sao Paulo! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, ik had jouw arm met tattoo inderdaad al gespot op de Schunck-(facebook)-site. Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hej, das ist großartig! hab es bei schunck angesehen - toll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wohoo! love that!

    btw. thanks for your German/English comment ;) the guys is a total nerd and won't stop telling me to write the Blog in German. pah! the language he used was Hessian, the German dialect of ppl living near Frankfurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!