Friday, April 15, 2011

your favourite girl

























So...... This is the new project I wanted you to tell about. I started to make small paintings (40 x 40 cm) with only the head of "Pippi". In every painting she has a different expression on her face. I want to make at least 16 of them, but maybe it will grow to a project I can always work on so I can cover a whole room with them. We will see, maybe I'll get bored by the time I paint number 4... 
Soon I'll post the first ones that are ready.

9 comments:

  1. Oh you're going to make at least 16 paintings! COOl! That's a great idea to make small paintings of Pippi's head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea and good luck! Looking forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them even now when they're not finished. good luck with the project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea!

    Every body loves Pippi :-)

    Have a nice weekend!

    Sylke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry :-) i meant everybody!

    Sylke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice project, 16 faces of Pippi. I'm curious after all the expressions :-)

    By the way, I still wanted to say: I LOVE your avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Succes met de pippi uitdrukkingen.
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. tolles projekt - ich bin total gespannt auf die 16 pippis. es wird großartig aussehen!!!
    glg, mano

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!