Thursday, June 27, 2013

picture perfect...








































...well, almost. I found a new love: drawing in my photo's. I always liked taking photo's, but I don't think I'm very good at it. And now I discovered Instagram. I don't know why, but putting my photo's out there this way, makes it easy and I just have so much fun doing it. And that is something I also discovered lately: I like making things that make me feel good, no "heavy art" work or girls with guns. And that is something new. I found out that I made this kind of art with a message as I personally felt good. Now I don't feel very good (but don't worry;-) and I want to make "feel good" stuff. Before this gets to much inside my head: if you want to see more photo's like this, click here.
And yes, that is me in the photo...

7 comments:

  1. ha ha. You're already on my pinterest!
    feel good, Celine, that's good, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich liebe es! bitte mehr davon!!
    liebe grüße von mano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ..... fun is good.... and good medicine !
    xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaa, das ist großartig! Macht nicht nur Dir, sondern auch mir gute Laune!
    Und, ja, in Fotos malen oder Gemaltes+Fotografiertes collagieren macht sehr viel Spaß, das kann ich bestätigen. Ich habe es auch schon gemacht, wie Du in meinem Header sehen kannst! Freue mich auf ganz viele Experimente in dieser Art! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. grappig, prachtige beweging zit erin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. niet allen jij
    maar ook ik
    word hier blij van!
    dan zou ik willen
    dat ik wat handiger was
    met de computer
    ik teken al langer op foto's
    maar niet via de computer ;^))

    dag!
    en ik hoop dat je je snel
    weer beter voelt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!