Appeartly there are some rules you must follow for this:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged.
3. Choose 11 persons and link them to your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs.
Well ; I don't like rule number 3 , because I like so many blogs and so many of you who follow me. So: everyone who leaves a comment to this post can take over the Liebster blog! But please tell 11 facts about yoursels and if you want take over Malle's questions.
Because I don't want to choose I made my own rule, sorry for that...
1. I’m an artist.
2. I deliver mail to pay the bills.
3. My rabbits name is Pollock.
4. I love sheep.
5. I drink lots of tea.
6. I’m a fan of Wallace and Gromit and of course Shaun the sheep.
7. I can loose myself in books, I read everywhere.
8. I grow my own tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and so on.
9. I’m tall: 1.78 cm
10. I would like to wear black clothes, but I always end up in colourfull stuff…
11. I like to frame pictures.
1.What is your favourite thing to cook?
I like making cookies or cake, sweet stuff.
2. What is something you dream of?
That I can pay my bills and make a living by selling my art.
3. Are you an introvert, extrovert or else?
It depends of the people I’m with and the situation I’m in, I can be both.
4. If you could have different kind of hair colour, which one would you choose?
Red and curly!!!
5. Where do you like to hang out most often in your free time?
In my studio or in the garden.
6. Tell me some of your favourite films of all time.
Lola rennt, Being John Malcovich, Adam’s apples, Mary and Max
7. How would you let foreigners know about your country? (What significant things about your culture would you tell them first?)
Well, if I tell people I’m from Holland they immediatly say: “oh yes, Amsterdam and marihuana, and wooden shoes and tulips! And oh yes: Vincent van Gogh”
I do my best telling that that’s not all, but what can I say?
8. Are you more of a tomboy or a girly girl?
A bit of both…I still like climbing trees but also dress up in a fancy dress.
9. How many siblings do you have?
I have one sister.
10. If you could have more time to do one thing, what would it be?
11. Have you ever heard anything of Estonia before? (lol, I just had to.)
mmm, not really….