Friday, November 1, 2013

test 1,2,3...





























A while ago I told you here about this great gift I got to make enamel jewelery. Well....I started to read about it in the vintage books that came allong with it, checked the internet and it turned out that nothing has changed or became easier in the process. So the books are still a good way to learn, even in the old-fashion dutch ;-) And what a process it is, it took a while to figure it out and still a lot goes wrong or I'm not happy with the result. In the picture above you see the first pieces I made and in the picture below you see a piece were I'm a little bit happy with, so I framed it for a necklace. What do you think about them?




8 comments:

  1. I love it when the work of an artist is combined with special skills. the rabbit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of enamel jewelery, but when my mum told me it was difficult to deal with (she tried it in her youth) I never found the courage to have a try by myself.
    Your rabbit is absolutely great, but my personal favourite is the orange-green...I'd call it paramaecium...hihi! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hui die sind doch total süß! find gut wie du der alten technik ein neues gesicht gibst - die oben sind für halloween perfekt und der untere anhänger richtig gut, echt! mach mal weiter...
    x stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. das grün-rote ist so toll, so witzig! und der fertige anhänger so schön! in den 70ern war emaillieren ja ganz groß in mode. ich habe vor kurzem ganz schöne emaillierte untersetzer von damals gekauft. ich zeige sie demnächst mal.
    mach unbedingt weiter!!
    :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that one too. Love enamel jewellery.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great. looks like you learned a lot in a short period. congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the soft blue on definitely!!!
    ok
    there is a new dc theme
    will you join?....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE the funny rabbit in the palm of your hand! it is quirky and a true little gem. i had no idea it is difficult to do.
    cheers for the cheers over at mine, celine. i will keep you posted on the etsy experience. i just wanted this space to sell now and again, we'll see how it goes.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!