Thursday, November 14, 2013

something old...


































While searching for some paper to make a new drawing I found some old drawings, made with watercolors. I forgot I tried that once. I wasn't happy with them at the time, so I stopped. But now I actually like them... including the angry looking baby, haha! So I thought I show them to you. I also posted them on my Instagram account which I started in June. If you are out there as well or just want to take a look, click here.





8 comments:

  1. It happens, Céline, two things totally opposite.
    When you see your old work, and you think:

    Possibility 1: Ah, but they were not so bad
    Possibility 2: Oh, this is a disaster

    Neither, are 100% true (at least that's what happens to me)

    -They are not as bad, but always we could upgrade.
    -Never is a total disaster, there is always something that is well made.

    But, my dear friend, "The artist's insatifacción, is the mother of creativity " (this is a phrase I just invented, cute, true?) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. das wütende baby ist echt witzig - wie toll du den ausdruck mit aquarellfarben hinbekommen hast! dein instagram hab ich jetzt gespeichert - tolle bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the watercolour gives an extra dmension to the facial expressions, which may even be whimsical at the time you're doing this? they are gorgeous, almost luxurious bunny/human portraits! n♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celine, I love Wallace and Gromit, I've seen several movies of them, all are very good! I would not know which one I like more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear you like them now as I sure do. The angry baby bunny makes me laugh, Celine, knowing that my own baby bunnies (3 of my 4 daughters) have their own baby bunnies to love! xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die sind großartig! Besonders das erste mag ich sehr!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!