Friday, October 25, 2013

I love my


























A while ago I showed you here the beginning of a new drawing and I totally forgot to show how it turned out. Well, here is is! This is drawing number 2 with a girl with a weird pipi-tail-hat. (click here for number 1). I'm working on some more drawings, also with pen and airbrush and I'm thinking about ink. I'm still not sure if I should continue this new series, I just keep drawing and then I'll decide if it worth keeping....
Wish you a good weekend!

7 comments:

  1. fascinerende tekeningen, hoe groot zijn ze?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auf jeden Fall weitermachen!! Nicht zweifeln, ich finde die absolut super, aber ich bin sowieso ein grosser Fan deiner Zeichnungen, naja und Hasen mögen Yumi und ich auch sehr gern. Yumi wünscht sich einen Hasen zu Weihnachten, aber ich fürchte daraus wird nichts.
    Ich wünsch dir ein zweifelsfreies Wochenende.
    Barbara Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend friend!
    I think that no matter ask yourself if continue or not to continue with that series. you only have fun
    I like this series, but that someone like, or not like it, should not be pressure for you, you feel free! OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja, weitermachen! mir gefällt die idee mit dem roten pipi-perückenkopf, es bringt viel spannung in das bild und es sieht nicht nur kaninchen-nett aus.
    liebe grüße von mano

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really cool - i really like the "transparent" rabits - it's a really cool part of the drawing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!