Friday, August 30, 2013

the kindest of kisses





























I made this drawing after visiting the zoo and I wanted to post it for last weeks drawing challenge "Nature" (check tinyWoolf!). Animals and humans are nature as well and I think we should be nicer to them and ourselves, but that is another story. This drawing gives me a calm and nice feeling and I wanted to post it anyway. Mostly because I need to be calm: I'm a bit nervous about this weekend. The exhibition where one of my drawing is opends on saturday...
I wish you all a good weekend and thank you for your comments on my last post. I hope this group picture becomes real;-)

7 comments:

  1. ich mag dein bild SEHR! ich mag auch giraffen so gern!
    und ich drück dir die daumen für die ausstellung - es wird gut, bestimmt!!
    liebe grüße von mano, die sich jetzt auf eine kleine tänzerin freut

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful,i like the copmposition, her soft face, something very gentle in their contact, and the colors,

    ... you don't need to be nervous dear Celine, your work IS very GOOD,change it into a pleasant excitement and enjoy the exhibition, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey, be calm be calm!!!!
    You already did your work, what else can happen?
    you're a great artist, your drawing is already done, your drawing is already free, let people enjoy it, and if someone wants to buy it, you only celebrates :))))
    Now! a smile and be quiet, Celine!
    this drawing with the giraffe is a great drawing, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew the giraf without outlines. Very clever and very beautiful. The way the woman holds her head is full of expression. Total surrender to the soft touch of giraf's nose. It's all love and trust, very calming indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello,

    this is so lovely
    full of feeling and touches my heart

    i wish you a wonderful show, how lovely that you have a piece in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein wundervolles Bild. Ich weiß gar nicht, wessen Gesichtsausdruck ich schöner finde, beide haben sowas ganz inniges.

    Viel Spaß und Erfolg mit der Ausstellung!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the exhibit, Celine! I am sure it will be a success :) I love this piece--especially the giraffe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!