Tuesday, August 20, 2013

plastic fantastic!






























As I told you before I'm really having fun with the shrink-plastic at the moment. I posted the little magnets already and the bunny earrings. These are some other things I made: pendants and some more earrings. I like the simple way of drawing on it and then watch to see how it turns out in the oven. These are all for sale in my shop and there are some other products who have a 30% discount now.
Wish you all a good week!

2 comments:

  1. you put plastic in the oven???!!
    not melt?
    be careful"""""
    I like the "black line" :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just inspired me to get the shrinking paper out from the cupboard and give it a try. Your's are cool! xo Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!