Monday, February 18, 2013

Pin it!








































I decided to put some of my things on Pinterest. It feels a bit like cleaning up and ordening my stuff, haha. So now you can find all the different things I make also over here. It's still a small selection but it will grow as well. You can also already find some of my older paintings I told you about in my last post. If anyone of you is also on Pinterest I would be happy to see you there too and exchange inspiration and stuff;-)
Wish you all a good start in the new week!

5 comments:

  1. Ja, ik zie het niet als opruimen. Het is weer iets erbij en als je niet uitkijkt kun je er uren op rondkijken. Ben erg nieuwsgierig, dus ik ga toch maar even bij je kijken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife told me about it and found some interesting stuff there and says it's cool. Hope you like it girl. Internet is big so you gotta expand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm already there :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich war schon bei dir zu besuch und hab mir ein paar bilder ausgesucht ;-)! liebe grüße, mano

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a creative mastermind, love!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!