Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the order of the day

























As you might remember a few weeks ago I was quite sick and since then new ideas just keep crashing into my head. Maybe it's true what they say: if you slow down for a moment, your mind opens up to new ideas, just think about nothing and then.... Maybe this functions really well if you're forced to do nothing, like me, when you're sick. Otherwise I find this very hard to do, but maybe it's just not such a bad idea. But anyway: me being busy with new stuff like my other blog, the crockery or making racks kept me away of my big drawings which I noticed today. I really have been neglected them so this week I have to give my new drawing some attention. So back to the studio!

5 comments:

  1. When I was a kid I often wanted to be sick with something long enough to go to hospital so I can rest some and just do nothing. Now, these days, I don't have time to get sick lol.
    I can stay in bed for one day tops but after that I got to get up and do things. The reason is I just have too many projects in my head. Maybe that is why my head feels like a honey bee hive most of the times lol.
    Glad to hear you are back to your big drawings and can't wait to see more. And next time when you want to slow down no need to get sick lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i did not know you had anotehr blog! just went to have a look it’s fantastic…
    xo sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really good one! Glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, Céline,
    one always returns to thev greater love, right? :))
    Thanks for inviting me to your G+
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ich freu mich, dass es dir besser geht und dass es bald ein neues großes pippi-bild geben wird! und danke, dass du mir immer so tolle kommentare schreibst :-))! viele grüße schickt dir mano

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!