Wednesday, October 16, 2013

a combination or two




In this nice room are my paintings now for a month. This is a picture before the opening. It is always a combination of a musician and an artist. After the concert, most of the time it is classical music, is the opening of the exhibition. In my case there was a piano concert as you can see. This is a really bright room and I like my work in there. From the point where I took the picture, so in my back, there is a restaurant and some of my paintings are in there, which works as well, which I didn't expect...


7 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, great! congratulations, great mix, classical music, and your paintings,
    anyone would say: No, this kind of painting has to be combined with other kinds of music!
    nonsense! from my point of view, opposites combine very well, you know: sweet / savoury, green / red ... Schroeder paintings / classical music (if possible Beethoven's piano sonatas, better)
    Congratulartions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. great location Celine, i would love to see it on a moonlit night (just writing what i was thinking)
    love the contrast in the above work, the jaguar's(?) eyes, the windmill,
    congratulations, succes and enjoy ,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. deine bilder sehen ganz toll dort aus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great venue for your colorful work, Celine. Congratulations, and I agree with Renilde, i would love to see it on a moonlight night.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooi om de zaal te zien, je werk komt er mooi op uit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, this looks soooo good! the perfect place for your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!