Monday, January 30, 2012

putting in change


























I updated my website, you can see all the drawings I made until now. Before you could also see my older work: paintings and pages of my sketchbook. Those links are now gone. I use to show everything I ever made on my site: paintings, drawings, performances and videos and even a big archive of really old works. For the last couple of years I feel that I only want to show the new stuff. I still care a lot about all my work, but I don't feel like showing it anymore. This time it started to itch inside about 3 weeks ago that I just wanted to show these drawings, so now I changed it. If I apply for an exhibition or so, I want to show my new work, because you always think that this is the best you ever made... Maybe it's because of that.

10 comments:

  1. Wat ziet het er goed uit heerlijk overzichtelijk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your website is really well done, congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sat here looking at your drawings, thinking that it would be impossible to choose a favourite. I also love their titles! Really lovely site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ziet er goed uit, Celine, ook goed dat je die expositie fotos ertussen hebt gezet, zodat je goed de grootte van de tekeningen kunt zien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Céline, ziet er goed uit! Ik begrijp jouw overwegingen heel goed, je maakt een ontwikkeling door, slaat een bepaalde weg in en wilt dat je in het heden vooral daarop beoordeelt wordt. Hoe je ook hecht aan je oude werk, het staat niet meer voor je tegenwoordige kunstbeleving en expressie. Succes met de vernieuwde site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. deine website ist sehr frisch und lebendig. pippi lebe hoch!! ich kann gut verstehen, dass du jetzt nur deine neusten arbeiten zeigst. manchmal muss man altes abschließen, um neues zu beginnen! dir ganz liebe grüße, mano

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your site is great!
    is very nice to see the sequence of Pippi.
    my best wishes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Celine, I always see your comments on other blogs, but I never came to see your blog, today is the first time
    and I congratulate you on your drawing!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back very often!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey celine :)
    I agree with exhibit on site new stuff and not to many but enough to people see yr story. I was just browsing through the drawings, definitely I like pippi with bow and arrow the most*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!