Monday, May 9, 2011

from my window view





























And now for something completely different (to speak with Monty Pyhton, I watched some of their sketches this weekend), these are some pictures of my garden. I think Mano asked me already 2 or 3 times to post some pictures of it, so here they are! Because the garden is so big, if I start walking it goes down for 150 to 200 meters, I'll post the first pictuers today and next week the second part and I guess there will be a part three as well!

9 comments:

  1. Your garden is marvellous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vielen, vielen dank fürs zeigen!! der garten ist ja ein traum, wunder-wunderschön! ich freu mich schon auf mehr bilder!
    ich komm dann mal auf einen kaffee vorbei und möcht an den rosen riechen...
    liebe grüße von mano

    ReplyDelete
  3. that splendid garden!
    very very warm ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was für ein herrlicher Ausblick!
    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! How do you ever do anything else but stay in your beautiful garden? I look forward to parts 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Céline, your garden is amazing, you must feel so lucky, are you also working this garden, because if you do you how can you still find time to paint?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!