Friday, August 24, 2012

and the winner is...

























To all who left a comment on my post "news!news!news!" where you could win a pocket-mirror to celebrate the opening of my online shop. I did it the old-fashioned way: I wrote all your names down on a piece of paper and mixed them up in a bowl and just took one out. And the (hopefully) lucky one is Annton! She has this wonderful blog "the tiny fishbowl collection" so if you have time you should take a look!

I wish you all a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Annton! I will hopefully make myself a credit card someday and then I can buy something from your sweet shop! :)

    Hope you're well heatlh-wise. And feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Annton and nice weekend for you and your family and rabbit with famous painter's name, and autumn arrives soon so refreshing days in Europe :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!