Sunday, December 19, 2010

dutch winter wonder land

























First of all: I love snow! And here in the Netherlands we don`t have a lot of it. Wenn I was young, we used to have winters with a lot of snow, the way a winter should be. For the last 3 or 4 years the winters become colder again and this year it's snowing since the end of november. ( I hear all the people from Scandinavia or Canada laugh...) All there is in the news is the weather and the snow and the ice. The traffic is a disaster, no trains, plains or automobiles! The dutch don't know how to handle snow anymore!
Anyway, I was in our garden today to take pictures of the beautiful landscape we have here in the south. The first photo is the view you have if you sit on the seat in the second picture, which is a part of our garden. And then of course my rabbit Pollock, he doesn't seem to mind the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!