Monday, December 30, 2013

goodbye for a while

























Finally it is going to happen: my boyfriend and I are moving in together! After a lot of stress we found a nice place to live and I've been busy packing my things.  So it is a busy and exiting start in the new year. I'm ready to go now and I'll be back as soon as possible. It will take a while before everything has been set up,  get my computer started and to start drawing again. I hope you will be patience with me and that I'll see you back here very soon. Thank you for the last year: your comments and support on my work and new ideas. That you take the time to write your thoughts when I doubt myself or my work. It truly means a lot to me! See you soon my friends, I'll catch up soon!

And I wish you all the very best for 2014, may it be a great year!

11 comments:

  1. So happy for you. Have a great New Year. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and say hello to your boyfriend, that lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celine!
    We will miss you, do not be long in returning, will be waiting here :))
    I wish to you and your boyfriend, that this step you will take, is the first of a long walk that will fill the lives of both of infinite happiness :)))
    Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wishing you a very happy new year with this big change to kick things off! Watching for your return, sus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beste Celine, Ik wens je alle goeds dat gaat vast lukken! Samenwonen is echt veel leuker dan alleen! liefs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course; we'll wait for you. as long as settling in might take. I love this kind of start to a new year. an overture to adventures and to love, what could be better. I wish you the most wonderful change of year and that we will continue to inspire each other, my dear blogfriend. lots of love from berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to you, Celine! The picture on the wall is a bit vague, but it well get sharper in the proces. Make it work in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes exciting, wishing you both good fun creating a new place to live, forget about the stress, enjoy it and take your time.. already looking forward to the inspiration and work your new life will bring you.
    happy new year dear Celine, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sounds great. the best of luck to both of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting! and good luck to you both- moving can be stressful but also fun in all it's newness!
    Hope you both have a wonderful New Years and will look to your return!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!