Tuesday, April 26, 2011

let's not have a breakdown







































As you can see: the first "pippi-heads"are ready and I'm already working on the next ones. And now I have a deadline when they should be ready and that's in about 3 weeks. Last week I got an email that I can take part in the "Kunsttour (Arttour) Maastricht". In that weekend you can enjoy contemporary art, design, sound and new media art forms in and surrounding the city of Maastricht. More than 200 artists will exhibit their work across 60 locations, such as artistic breeding grounds, galleries, studios and art institutions. And I want to show the pippi-heads as wel so I have to work hard!
Soon more info about the tour for those of you who live nearby!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! Very interesting expressions, and the patterns in the background and her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig, als het lukt kom ik kijken.
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am officially in love. They are great, great, great. A little frightening too, but in a good way! About the three weeks, lets panic together. Schedules tight here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wat een produktie! Prachtig om ze zo allemaal bij elkaar te zien! En proficiat dat je mee kunt doen aan de Kunsttour Maastricht. exposeer je dan weer in de oude brandweerkazerne?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! they really look good together, and I love that you left first ones without "face", goes great with others in the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Celine! ...Really enjoying your work too! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your work ist very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Céline hope you keep us posted on the kunsttour Maastricht, i'm realy curious, would be nice to see them for real LoveLies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Céline,thanks a lot for your visit must say that your your job is really amazing :) I am just the little dancer on small paper sheets :)

    Thanks a again will add you to my blog so other people can visit your blog <3

    Cecille

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous!! I'm sure they created quite a stir at the Kunsttour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!