Wednesday, February 8, 2012

and winter comes
























My little holiday is over and it was great. We went to a national park were you can make wonderful walks. And if you're lucky and it's very cold and snowy, you can sleigh and do some ice-skating. And in the week before we left, winter started over here! The weather was perfect, just very cold and the landscape beautiful. And because I love snow, I wanted to make something. Just to bad: the snow wouldn't stick. I couln't build I giant Pippi-snow-girl out of it. So I tried to make a polar bear coming out of the water, haha!

7 comments:

  1. Oh! what a shame! you have to try another time, "a pippi snow girl" is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet polar bear, Céline! I'm glad you enjoyed your little holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. der polarbär ist so toll - aber noch lieber hätte ich eine riesen schnee-pippi gesehen! nächstes jahr...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this morning we woke up to snow too; not enough for a lovely polar bear yet, but one can hope. as much as I hope for a frozen Pippi ;-) I love ll that white, feeling like I can see cearly now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he seems a little exhausted, the poor bear! But cute! warm greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, deze polar bear is prachtig en aandoenlijk :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!