Monday, September 26, 2011

in and out of windows

























I few weeks ago Lela send me this beautiful card of a domestic triptych window. I absolutely love the colours and those flowers: hollyhock.
As you know we are renovating our sunroom. You can also enter this room from the hall and I thought that this door could also use somethng new.... The door has a big window but the glass isn't that pretty anymore. I didn't like the curtain anymore so I wanted to paint something on it and I remembered the card. So now I'm working on the window and I wonder what it's going to be like...

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so happy my card inspired you! :) I'm sure this door is going to be very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be wonderful!
    is already beautiful, as we see
    the colors are very nice!
    good solution, keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! It's lovely so far! Your profile picture of the red haired girl hollering caught my eye on someone else's blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. großartige idee - es wird sicher ganz, ganz wundervoll! es sieht jetzt schon soo schön aus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta tu blog, verte trabajar...yo también he colgado en youtube un video realizando una obra. Me alegra conocerte
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really looks fantastic, just like stained glass! Are you using special paint? Looking forward to seeing the finished windows with the sunlight coming through!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!