Tuesday, May 27, 2014

and there she is!





































Framed and ready to go! I printed 4 of my large drawings and framed them. They are going to be for sale this friday in a shop in Rotterdam which is part of an art space. I'm really exciting to part of their re-opening of this shop and see what reactions I get and if the prints will sell or not…. Then I think about making more and sell them myself. Every print will be available 20 times. It's hard to take a good picture but I hope you get the idea for now…



3 comments:

  1. Ich wünschte, ich könnte in rotterdam sein! dir ganz viel erfolg - die gerahmten pippis sind wirklich ganz toll. sag bescheid, wenn sie in deinen shop kommen!
    liebe grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die sehen absolut grossartig aus und ich hoffe sehr für Dich, dass die weggehen wie warme Semmeln. Sollten sie eigentlich, aber manchmal sind die Leute Komisch. Ich wünsche dir auf jeden Fall viel Erfolg und sag mir auch Bescheid, wenn sie in deinem Shop gelandet sind.
    liebe grüße
    barbara bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Hope you do well with them.
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!