Monday, December 26, 2011

instantly more pretty
























This is the wrapping paper my dad made for my christmas gifts. I often know what I'm going to get from him, so he makes his own wrapping paper, which I find great. Handmade stuff is always better. And this year he drew this sweet and funny angel and below it says: no surprise I (I also got a "no surprise II"), because I knew what was in it. One gift was a surprise, so off course the wrapping paper said: Surprise!
He also wrapped a gift for my sister, which gave a little bit away what was in it.....and it was not the easter bunny!



























I hope you all had some nice days!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh now I wonder what was inside your sister's package. :) I had lovely time with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is very lovely! thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind comment! i hope you had a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke creatieve verpakkingen, klinkt al met al als een gezellig Kerstfeest. Alvast de allerbeste wensen voor 2012 Céline!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat leuk zo'n creatieve vader :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Céline,
    I hope your new year is full of good surprises
    and great accomplishments!
    a hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!